Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

new year resolution

last day of 2011, reminicing what had happen throughout the whole year
the 1st half year, months of relaxation,
working part time, chill and rest at home,
the feeling of nothing to do is awesome!!
after taking stpm result, as a signification of ending a chapter of my life, my pre u life!
was "busy" at home applying for scholarships and others.
went all the way down from penang to kl a few time for interviews but somehow i did not got it. its ok, take it as an experience..
taking part in 12km earth day run marathon is also another good experience. this is the longest distance i run after Penang bridge international marathon.
in this 1st half year was the best time in 2011, the feeling of stress free, no studies, no worries.
eating good food, shopping, movies and chilling everyday!
outing with my besties was really great,
gossip, random talks, chatting bout the pass

2nd half year
result of uni is out, was preparing for uni and having farewell with my friends..
some are leaving for private uni in other places like kampar, U.K, india and melacca...
was quite eager to start my new UNI life as i was rotting for very long already.
process of preparing, packing, buying stuff was tiring yet full of excitement...
as time comes, was also sad to leave my family coz my parents dont really get used to their daughter leaving far away from them.
Finally the day as come, my new chapter of life., Uni life..
through the  process of adapting, i learn a lot yet it was also a very tiring life all this while.
fac nite,joining activities in uni and at the same time attending classes, i have to say that i screw up my 1st sem, i did not manage my time well. IN contrast, what i got is a group of awesome friends and unforgettable memories.
I would imagine myself if all this would start all over again, what would happen.

Time flies, 2011 gonna end soon!
I wanna say bye to 2011 with an appreciation on what had happen to me, and new things and people i met. For those i love, friends, families and my darls, that for painting beautiful colours in my life! I cherish every moment i had with all of you!

2012, i promise to make it better. I wana focus more on my studies, brush it up and lastly, live my life to the fullest!
Let hope for 2012 the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment