Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

a simple introduction about my self

My name is Sharoon Goo. I am from Penang. I took Stpm last year and currently i am a first year student doing a degree in Bussiness Admin in Ukm. UKM was my second choice and i m really glad and contented that i can be enrolled here.  I plan to major in accounting for my second year. In my family, i am the eldest daughter. I had 2 younger brother.

I had been here for 3 weeks and so far life in uni was awesome. I learn a lot and gain a lot experience. I start to adapt to live without my family and being independence. There reason i choose to study in a uni that is far form my hometown is because i wanna experience something different from my current life. Thus, for my coming years in Ukm, i hope to enjoy life as a uni student and make more memorable memories in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment